About Me

I am a PhD student in Philosophy at Peking University, now staying at Universität zu Köln, Germany. My interests are primarily in Philosophy of Mind, Epistemology and Analytic Phenomenology. Now I am working on my Dissertation: Method, Intentionality, and Knowledge--An essay in analytic phenomenology. --------- I also have substantial interest in Early Modern Philosophy, Political Philosophy and Ethics.

Monday, June 15, 2009

It is better to have some rather than one ongoing project

I have been working on the same project for one entire month, and somehow I find it quite boring to work on one single project for such a long time. The project is on Phenomenological Concepts and Metaphysical Neutrality.
Therefore, I have decided to work on another project in the same time. I will be working on this project in this week, to see if I can work out an outline for the part of my dissertation on the conception of Knowledge.

No comments: