About Me

I am a PhD student in Philosophy at Peking University, now staying at Universität zu Köln, Germany. My interests are primarily in Philosophy of Mind, Epistemology and Analytic Phenomenology. Now I am working on my Dissertation: Method, Intentionality, and Knowledge--An essay in analytic phenomenology. --------- I also have substantial interest in Early Modern Philosophy, Political Philosophy and Ethics.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Analytic Philosophy of Mind and Phenomenology

1.The ideas of phenomenology has naturalized versions in Analytic Philosophy of Mind.
2. Gilbert Ryle, John Searle are but two prominent examples of analytic philosophy of mind who has parellel theories to Husserl. One focuses on Methodological Dimension, the latter both.
3. Tim Crane has exactly the same ideas as Husserl.

My complain: 1.Naturalized.2.Unsystematic.3.Overlooking Phenomenological Dimension.

No comments: