About Me

I am a PhD student in Philosophy at Peking University, now staying at Universität zu Köln, Germany. My interests are primarily in Philosophy of Mind, Epistemology and Analytic Phenomenology. Now I am working on my Dissertation: Method, Intentionality, and Knowledge--An essay in analytic phenomenology. --------- I also have substantial interest in Early Modern Philosophy, Political Philosophy and Ethics.

Friday, July 17, 2009

What DIFFERENCE does it make!

One can:
1.Argue against all the old objections? Though in some kind of new way?
2.Organize all the old arguments? Then it becomes systematic?
3. Offers a new interpretation of someone's ideas?
En, not so exciting!What great DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?
To philosohize requires a lot of repetition,and it seldom comes to great originality, but one cannot deem my work worthwhile when it has nothing original to offer.

So, what can your idea make a DIFFERENCE. This is a real question.

No comments: