About Me

I am a PhD student in Philosophy at Peking University, now staying at Universität zu Köln, Germany. My interests are primarily in Philosophy of Mind, Epistemology and Analytic Phenomenology. Now I am working on my Dissertation: Method, Intentionality, and Knowledge--An essay in analytic phenomenology. --------- I also have substantial interest in Early Modern Philosophy, Political Philosophy and Ethics.

Friday, July 3, 2009

An apriori Argument for Causality.

1. Two physical objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time.
2. In a space where O1 occupies the place of O2, then O2 must move to another place.
3. The event 2 we consider that O1 is the cause of the movement of O2.
4. So causality can be considered to be implied by the definition of physical objects and space.
5. And this is an apriori Argument for causality. Counter Hume.

No comments: