About Me

I am a PhD student in Philosophy at Peking University, now staying at Universität zu Köln, Germany. My interests are primarily in Philosophy of Mind, Epistemology and Analytic Phenomenology. Now I am working on my Dissertation: Method, Intentionality, and Knowledge--An essay in analytic phenomenology. --------- I also have substantial interest in Early Modern Philosophy, Political Philosophy and Ethics.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer School on Phenomenology in Koeln 24-29, Juli.

1. I have met some friends there.
2. I become more convinced of what I am doing.
3. I have learned new things.

A comment about Lohmar's style of lecturing.
Really clear and persuasive. I think it is an art to find the appropriate example to illustrate the point one wants to make. And Lohmar is a master of it.

My philosophical Heros are:
Aristotle, Kant, Husserl, Descartes, Berkeley, Hume, Locke...

No comments: